Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A little outdated news flash

Hey, Hey, Hey! Or should I say "Hay, Hay, Hay!"  You remember what show that comes from don't you?  Well, I'm not just going to tell you, you will have to ask if you don't remember.  So much to do so little time, lets see what is going on in news and life. So.......

The bikers and the car, what a tragic incident.  So sad and so hurtful, and another reminder that we are all human and make choices good or bad. Because we are human and being human requires us to make choices.  I am not going to ask what would you do, because each of us would come of with a response that suits the lenses we look out of today.  I would rather you ponder on how you would feel in the position of either man, of the woman, or of the children?  What feeling do you get?

On to the next topic, Government Shut Down, really?   Again, I find my self wondering how in the world can we stop debt if we are still spending, and why do we think business as usual everywhere else but the government makes for a good plan.  Don't we know we are all affected?  Guess not.

For life, well that's a learning experience everyday.  Isn't it?  More and more I learn that you can not teach a dog (too old) new tricks.  Yep, I said it.  Since age is a number that is defined by the person living the life, there comes a point when the person doing the teaching realizes that the person living the life is too old to learn (an opinion, backed by the non-learners action).  I think that at that point you learn to live and let go. Yep let go.  You heard me.  You can not spend your life trying to help teach someone the way.  You can give your life but they still have to find the way for themselves.  Isn't that profound.




Thanks for Reading and Remember "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~Theodore Roosevelt

AnalizeThat

No comments:

Post a Comment