Sunday, September 29, 2013

Government Shut Down, Obama Care....What is news?

I'm sure I am not the only one tired of the news.  Frustrated with the headlines, the debates, the thoughtless accusations and insults of the leadership of our country and just about everything else that goes along with it. Or am I?!

If you follow the economy, as we all should, you have heard by now that the government, if there isn't some type of agreement, will be "shutting down?"  What does that mean? More jobs loss, more homes on the verge of collapse, and a society that still struggles with being responsible for its' actions and in actions for change. (I wonder where Mitt Romney is with his 12 million jobs)  So what do we do?  Well, I am not a scholar on this matter yet, but life's experiences have taught me all about budgets and spending, and I would figure that the majority would agree, but majority is not sitting in the governmental positions that are necessary to help us turn our lives around.  Maybe one day, we really will put into a action works in lieu of hours of debating what will work.  For heaven sakes get a family feeding children on a very small budget, ask a senior making choices about their med's and home...poll those who are affected by some of these catastrophic disasters...we can help you budget.

Oh speaking of budgets, so "Obama Care" is weight weighing down the economy? Really?  Now I understand why the 10 presidents before President Obama talked healthcare, but never really went through with implementing an overhaul.  Why should they dare tarnish their name?  I don't remember then calling the war Bush War, or Nixon faliure, so why are the ideas set forth by our 44th President labeled by name? I'm just saying....after all this is my perception

That's exactly it, what is the perception of news?  What really is news, and what is relevant to report?  Companies are hiring part-time people because it is easier to avoid social responsibility.  For every negative report that we hear, there are good ones that out shine it.  However, it is important that we become a society living in fear and uncertainty.  This new life style affords us the ability to be further conquered by division as the 1% continue to protect their investment portfolio, and further illustrate to us the deceptive story of just how lucky we are to have the 1%.

So I encourage people to set their news meter.  Write to reporters online, regular mail, use the social media platform to change what we see.  Tell that story of how you made a difference, your neighbor, the school teacher, the community fireman....Let's flood our ear-waves with positive energy and information for the sake of change and a future without fear.

I challenge us to start today...What will you do?



Thanks for Reading and Remember "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~Theodore Roosevelt

AnalizeThat

No comments:

Post a Comment