I've been thinking and debating on starting a blog for sometime now and here I am!
Inspired by the news and the old woman I was sitting next to in park, I decided to go home and give this a try. The platform is inviting as it is a forum that allows someone the opportunity to use their voice in a setting where sound is not heard, and for that I am thankful. I am also hopeful that you will hear me, in my voice, and that you will be intrigued enough to invite a friend and visit with me again. So let's see how it goes....
I can hardly believe that we are nine months into the year, and if I were honest with only three months left, I have hardly completed all my "To Do's" for 2013. There is still my desire to visit St. Thomas, my twice a month swimming promise, and not to mention wardrobe make-over. The list doesn't end there, I was suppose to visit with more family then the year before, and expand my network by one person a month (I'm still on target with these). What about you and your 2013 goals?
Cudo's for those who have reached most their goals this year. And for those of you like me, who have reached some, made others, and missed some marks, the great thing is God willing we have time to press forward toward our goals. Thanks to my bestest friend, who encouraged me to join a Success Network Team, (which I recommend for everyone), I've been more focused then I ever have on what I really want to accomplish. It's been an eye opening experience.
Speaking of eye opening experiences what about about having a family of color in the white house for a second term, inline with the 50th Anniversary of Martin Luther King's March on Washington? Has Dr. King's dream been realized? What do you think?
Thanks for Reading and Remember
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~Theodore Roosevelt
AnalizeThat
Good morning! Your words are inspiring and reflect growth understanding and hope for a better day! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you! And Thank you for sharing your perception. I hope that the atmosphere and open dialogue will encourage us to share and challenge one another, so much so, that we will all increase our positive energy to levels far beyond what we currently dream. Have a Great Day or Evening and please do stop by again.
Delete