Dear 2013,
Being with you I have cried some, laughed a bit, and learned
a lot. I was excited to see you come yet
apprehensive to accept you, as I did not know what lied ahead for me. It was the present of each day that allowed
me the gift of life, and now as we approach these last hours together I wanted
to tell you how much you mean to me.
You taught me about hurt, but you allowed me to begin to
heal. You pushed me forward and did not
let me fail by placing encouraging, courageous and exciting people in my path to
keep me moving forward. Each of them
offered me something special that I will take with me (God willing), into
2014. Some taught me how to listen, how to be a better friend and others I
learned what not to do or how to be better at something, but what is awesome is
that this year like any I have learned something new.
Even though I experienced some detours, minor setbacks,
loses, and aggravation, thru it all I am still here. So as I prepare to clean my closet, to rid
myself of the last bit of trash I picked up along the way, I wanted to stop and
take account for all the things in life that went well despite the challenges. Yes, I want to take a minute to reflect on
what went well, and I encourage you to do the same...
Have a Safe and Majestic New Year! May you and your families aim high, and keep
the right attitude so your altitude remains unreachable! Be Blessed
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~Theodore Roosevelt
AnalizeThat
No comments:
Post a Comment