Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Hump Day!



Happy Hump Day everyone!  This is really a hump for me today.  Not only is it Wednesday, but it has been sometime since we were last together.  If your time has been anything like mine, you too probably looked up and wondered how can be 2 months in to the New Year.  Can we even call it that? Well, to be politically correct here we are in February of 2014, amazing.

I find that life for me is going way too fast, and if we are not watching and making a conscious effort to take time out for ourselves, we are perpetuating an injustice.  Yep we have to be our biggest advocates.  So what are you advocating for on your behalf?

For me 2014 means no more excuses, no more dead weight, being focused and checking off my list.  Yes, I know that things will inevitably arise as a force of distraction, but I want to have power over my attitude.  It is those inevitable situations that I want to conquer and rise above this year.   How about you?
Well, now that we have our challenges until next time.  Remember that no one can beat you at being you!
 

Thanks for Reading...

Remember "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~Theodore Roosevelt

AnalizeThat

No comments:

Post a Comment