I had to remind myself today as I was crying over something
that was important to me but in the scope of life the least of worries. There are people who have buried their
children, homeless families, destitute individuals, yet my tears flow today
because of what I am going through.
In the midst of a tear I am reminded of all those with
problems greater than mine, and I wipe my tears and realize that God has never
failed me. I do not know what you
believe, or even if you believe, but what I do know is that the God that I
serve has brought me a might long way.
No tears, no mourning for my situation.
Just worship and praise, because I know where I was, where I am, and
although I may not see my future, I know who has brought me thus far.
Sometimes, it takes a step back to step up and sometimes a
step around to step forward. Progress is
a constant journey because we are always in the process of becoming until our
life is called to an end here on earth.
Live, love, hope and learn…..Albert Einstein once said. Know that where you begin is not in your
control, where you are maybe, but where you end is up to you.
Enjoy your journey and live free. Be your best you always.
Thanks for Reading and Remember "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~Theodore Roosevelt
AnalyizeThat
No comments:
Post a Comment