Gosh, there is so much on the news today. I am not sure I can even call it news. It is a one sided slant on the reality that
one person sees through their lenses, how different is that than racism I
wonder. There are discussions about
diseases that kill, crimes that are better left not repeated, and the
overwhelming coached reality shows that have taken over the airwaves. With all this negativity around us, do you
believe there is anything good going on in the world?
I find myself shifting through the paper, the blogs, the
tweets, and FB postings wondering what percent of it is real. Then there is “really did someone just say or
do that, and did they really think it was OK?”
Which always brings a smile to my face, because I think of my bestie (my
best friend), who says “someone approved that” or “the person who writes for
them is upset they went off script.”
Do you believe there are just as many, if not more
inspirational things going on in the world?
For me there is this alarming sense that a large percentage
of individuals are being influenced by the pictures painted by the artistry of
music, film making, and the deception of the news. Far removed is the hunger to investigate the
story to uncover the facts, but in lieu, false accusations are passed along at
such a rapid pace that one may find it hard to even find the beginning of the
tale. So the next time someone tells you
something and you think to believe it or repeat it here are some things to
ponder: (1) Consider the source, (2) Research the facts, (3) and draw your own
conclusion based on your findings.
Thanks for Reading and Remember "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~Theodore Roosevelt AnalizeThat
No comments:
Post a Comment