Saturday, November 2, 2013

Gratefulness

It was a beautiful day today.  I woke up and was able to take a breath, and with that I stretched my arms, threw my legs over the bed and raised my body.  How about that?  I walked to the bathroom, after making my bed, and I didn't get wet along the way, I was not cold, nor did I feel the glass or cement at my feet.  I brushed my teeth, washed my body and was able to get dressed and head out for work.  I am truly grateful and blessed.  Are you?

I listen to the news, friends, family, and strangers and so often we are distracted by the curve balls that life throws at us.  Why?  Why do we allow the things out of our control to take control.  Why do we we spend the precious gift of life, on things that are lifeless?  I wonder what the world would look like if we took each moment we were given and were focused on helping, lifting, teaching, and working together.

Our biggest accomplishment is not measured by what we acquire, or what we have, or what we had.  Our biggest accomplishment, and success is measured by those that we touch who become successful.  What good is living if your life ends, and so goes the memory that you were ever here living.  We should be encouraged to teach the future, to make a difference, and be the change we need in the world.

So let's take this moment that we have shared, you reading, my writing, and together lets put our feelings and thoughts of positivity (hopefully you are thinking positive), into action.  Take time to share a random act of kindness.  You do not have to tell us what you did, but share with us how you felt after.

Off to infusing the world with positive energy.


Thanks for Reading and Remember...

 "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~Theodore Roosevelt

AnalizeThat

No comments:

Post a Comment