We each travel through life with an overwhelming amount of
thoughts. In our thoughts at one time or
another are regrets, satisfaction, undecisiveness, fulfillment, and yearning for more. On any given day the thoughts vary, and how
we receive and handle them varies as well.
Some days I am better than others, by far and I know I could
do better for sure. I need to control my
thoughts, own more of my decisions, and set clear boundaries for those people
outside of my control, and for my own sanity.
Yes, I said it sanity. How often
does yours feel compromised? Do you find
yourself taking on the task of others, trying to be the all and all for
everyone in every situation? I know I
was there, and sometimes I even fall back there, but today I declare
change. I am changing my future by
taking advantage of my present. And you
should join me!
Together lets change our future and the future of those who
come in contact with us, just by being better than we were the moment before. Let us look over our lives, take a deep look
at where we are, and dare to dream about where we want to be. Let us set clear goals, mark milestones, and
cherish the journey, while never taking our eyes off of our destination. Where are you hoping/planning to end up?
For me I plan today to live in each moment, cherish each
person I am living out my journey with, and ridding myself of unnecessary waste. Yes, we all have unnecessary waste, and those
are the draining, garbage dumping, self-engrossed people that take up space in
our minds, hearts, and even souls at times.
We have to learn not to pick up the extra unnecessary things. Those things that set us back or make us feel
like we are moving against the forces that be, simply mean we are to readjust
ourselves in a manner that makes us better than the moment before. Let us stop trying to place the triangle
through the shape of the rectangle expecting it to take up all the area. Let’s stop trying to force manners that are
really not for us and charge ahead to our destiny that awaits!
Thanks for Reading and Remember...
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~Theodore Roosevelt
AnalizeThat
No comments:
Post a Comment